Designed by Iconic British Designer Emma Bridgewater, these exclusive rPET bags are made from recycled plastic bottles which have been perfectly developed to create a soft and durable fabric ideal for these foldaway bags.
Each Emma Bridgewater rPET Pouch Bag is produced using 4 recycled plastic bottles
They provide and eco-friendly alternative to single use bags and prevent plastic going into landfill.
Along with the benefit of being environmentally friendly, they have been made in 4 of Emma Bridgewater's signature prints and offer a commercially attractive product for your retail organisation.
About the bags
- Foldaway, durable and very convenient
- Available in single carton delivery drops or in larger quantities
- Can be delivered at a frequency to suit you and your storage capacity
- Four iconic Emma Bridgewater Designs
- Shelf Ready Display Box of 32 units per case, making it ideal for till point of shelf display
- 700 years is the length of time it takes for each PET plastic bottle to decompose
- 10 billion plastic bottles are sent to Landfill every year
- 440 is the number of plastic bottles used by the average UK Family each year
- By 2050 researchers predict there will be more plastic in our oceans than fish.
As bag specialists and market leaders in ethically produced reusable bags, Jutexpo have been tackling single use plastic bags for many years. rPET now allows them to take on the issue of single use plastic bottles as well.
- rPET Bags give purpose and value to empty bottles that would otherwise be a menace to the enviroment. Ultimately this helps reduce the need for virgin plsatic to be manufactured
- Jutexpo's rPET bags have been certified by the Global REcycling Standard, and are ethically produced to the Jutexpo Standard.