Designed by Iconic British Designer Emma Bridgewater, these exclusive rPET bags are made from recycled plastic bottles which have been perfectly developed to create a strong and durable fabric ideal for these large shopping bags.
Each Emma Bridgewater rPET Shopping Bag is producedusing 7 recycled plastic bottles
They provide and eco-friendly alternative to single use bags and prevent plastic going into landfill.
Along with the benefit of being environmentally friendly, they have been made in 2 of Emma Bridgewater's signature prints and offer a commercially attractive product for your retail organisation.
About the bags
- 40cm Wide x 32cm High x 19cm Gusset
- 50cm Luxury Handle
- Durable and functional
- Available in single carton delivery drops or in larger quantities
- Can be delivered at a frequency to suit you and your storage capacity
- Two iconic Emma Bridgewater Designs
- 24 units per case, 12 of each design
- 700 years is the length of time it takes for each PET plastic bottle to decompose
- 10 billion plastic bottles are sent to Landfill every year
- 440 is the number of plastic bottles used by the average UK Family each year
- By 2050 researchers predict there will be more plastic in our oceans than fish.
As bag specialists and market leaders in ethically produced reusable bags, Jutexpo have been tackling single use plastic bags for many years. rPET now allows them to take on the issue of single use plastic bottles as well.
- rPET Bags give purpose and value to empty bottles that would otherwise be a menace to the environment. Ultimately this helps reduce the need for virgin plastic to be manufactured
- Jutexpo's rPET bags have been certified by the Global Recycling Standard, and are ethically produced to the Jutexpo Standard.